15th Anniversary Celebration
Join us in celebration as powerful men and women of God come together and celebrate the 15 year anniversary of Rev. Dr. Bobby Mitchell leading our congregation. Four amazing speakers in four short days as we praise our Father and celebrate our senior pastor’s 15 years of service to the Kingdom.
35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ 37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers,[a] you did it to me.’ – St. Matthew 25:35-40
Under the Leadership of Dr. Bobby L. Mitchell, The Father’s House International has:
- Preached the gospel to a great multitude and led many to Christ including atheist, Muslims and witches.
- Shared the Gospel on the Word Network and Daily Gospel Network which broadcast to millions in nations around the world.
- Fed over 20,000 Ohioans with partnerships from Kroger’s, Mid-Ohio Food Bank and Red Lobsters
- Started 4 Churches (NC, Columbus, Marysville & Canal Winchester)
- Wrote and published a book “Answers to Every New Believers Questions”
- Founded local branch of ICW Seminary
- Started Prison Ministry with 3 graduating classes thus far.
- Paid Off 30 years mortgage on the church in 3 years.
- Over $175,000 dollars in community grants for church and members.
- $120,000 a year Google Grant in perpetuity received for church
- Provided food, blankets, and sleeping bags for Ohio homeless
- Shelter Outreach throughout the years and free carnival on Father’s Day for the homeless residents.
- Counseled, married, and buried members and local residents for years.
- Instituted programs to pay utilities and even gas cards for residents to get to work.
- Mentored young men and young women and pushed them to greatness.
- Founded Christian Daycare to help raise and teach Godly children.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns or figs of thistles? 17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. – St. Matthew 7:16-17
Pastor Darryl Baker
October 7th at 7:00PM
Pastor Darryl Baker is a graduate of Florida A&M University with a B.S. in Business Administration.
An effective communicator of God’s Word, Pastor Baker is known for his practical & often humorous teaching style which helps people understand the Bible so they can apply it to their everyday lives.
Prophetess Melanie Knight
October 8th at 7:00PM
Prophetess Melanie Knight has been speaking God’s truth and love for years and has recently lent her gift to us here at The Father’s House. Melanie leads our Tuesday night bible study and is a great friend to Dr. Mitchell.
October 9th at 5:00PM
Willie Brown and Woody are one of the funniest comedy/ventriloquist teams on the circuit. Brown’s clever mastery of the art of ventriloquist and gut busting humor will have you rolling over in the aisles. He will keep you in stitches throughout the entire show. He’s appeared nationally on HBO, Showtime’s Barbershop series, BET Comicview and in the movie “All About You”.
Willie will be headlining a special dinner performance and we ask that you let us know that you are attending. Cost of the event is $50 per person.
Bishop Chaz Boes
October 10th at 10:00AM
Bishop Chaz D. Boes was born in Austin Texas, the oldest of 4 children. At age 5, he began to preach the gospel of Christ. Because he was homeschooled by his grandmother, he was able to devote a great deal of time to his ministry. At age 9, he became the Praise and Worship leader at a small Spanish-speaking church in Defiance, OH. It was then he began to learn and become fluent in speaking, singing, and preaching in Spanish. He then became the youngest member of the Hispanic Awareness Organization voted in by the adult body. Currently, he is involved with several community organizations and social service agencies. Bishop Boes became an ordained evangelist in 2006. He continued traveling and opened his first church at age 15 in Hamilton, Ohio. Having a divine call to preach the gospel to all, Chaz has preached both nationally and internationally. At 17, he opened in Toledo Ohio, a second church. As the church began to grow, the passion to build churches on foreign shores grew as well, he began to establish and build churches in the country of
Mexico, Honduras, & the Dominican Republic. He is currently the Pastor of V-Life Church which is a multicampus movement headquartered in Toledo, Ohio.