Covid Protocols & Practices
The Father’s House Health Committee:
- Minimum 70% Alcohol on all sanitizer. Sanitize before entering sanctuary.
- Antiviral spray for door handles interior and exterior before every service it will be sprayed kills covid for up to 24 hours. Including bathrooms surfaces and fixtures.
- KN95 Mask will be available for service free of charge for members and visitors
- Father’s House Mask with shields will be available for purchase $20
- Electrostatic Sprayer and Air purifier will be place in sanctuary before and during each service
- 3 Temperature check station will be placed outside sanctuary doors. Temperature of 99.9 or higher you will be asked to watch service online and off of church premises.
- All mics will be disinfected.
- We ask that all congregating after service take place outside on our 10 acre campus.
If you have suggestions during cold & flu season or if you would like to join the health committee please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Health committee” and they will review each suggestion and make a decision.