“We only have what we give.”
― Isabel Allende
“Those who are happiest are those who do the most for others.”
― Booker T. Washington
“I judge all things only by the price they shall gain in eternity.”
― John Wesley
My Giving Covenant
- I affirm God’s full ownership of me and everything entrusted to me.
- I set aside the firstfruits-at least 10 percent of every wage and gift I receive as holy and belonging exclusively to the Lord.
- On the remaining blessings God entrust to me, I seek to make generous freewill gifts.
- I ask God to teach me to give sacrificially to His purposes, including helping the poor and reaching the lost.
- Recognizing that I cannot take earthly treasures from this world, I determine to lay them up as heavenly treasures—for Christ’s glory and the eternal good of others and myself.
- I ask God to show me how to lead others to the present joy and future reward of GIVING!
Give a Charitable Donation to Our Ministries
Your kind donations are used for the purchasing and publishiing of materials, and for programs which promote the the Gospel to the expansion of God’s Kingdom through salvation. All donations by US citizens to The Father’s House Ministries are fully tax deductible.
A convenient way to donate is online through our PayPal account (below). It does not require that you have a PayPal account of your own.